Market Place Hours:
Saturday 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Atlanta Food Truck Park & Event Center is also the host to the "THE MARKET at Howell Mill".
THE MARKET offers some of the best, freshest, creative offerings in Atlanta. Farm Fresh, Gourmet and Artisan specailaties.
The Atlanta Food Truck Park is a huge supporter of local farmers and occasionally will showcase them at special events. Please see our facebook page for details on upcoming events
Regular vendors include:
- THE CAKE CRATE Co. (Gourmet mini pound cakes)
- PEACE OF MINE, SPECIALTIES (Organic handmade artisan soap)
- SWEET TEA FACTORY (Superior quality loose teas)
- JAMAICAN HOTS (Specialty pickles, sauces & more)
- DR. SWEETS (Gourmet style cakes & tarts)
- FARM2MARKET (seasonal Peaches/Apples)
- MISS D's NEW ORLEANS (Mouth watering popcorn & pralines)
- Moon Organics (Natural Bath & Body)
- WALLY B's (Local Organic Honey)
- JOYFUL NOISE FARM (Farm fresh cage free Chiken & Eggs)
- LA CALAVERA (Fresh baked breads & pastries)
- HARDRIGHT BAKERY (20 years of baking in Atlanta)
- Sweet Water Growers (Hydroponic lettuce, olive oil blends & fresh herbs)
- Barbara & Ginny's Eggs & Produce (Farm Fresh Eggs, Veggies & Chickens)
- Not Your Average Granola ( Organic & Natural Granola)
- The Cake Crate (Gourmet mini pound cakes)
- Sweet, Savory Gourmet Foods (Spiced Nuts, Cake Pops & more)
- Stickman Coffee (Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans & Iced Coffee to go)
- Tainos Hidden Treasures (Beautiful Handcrafted & Imported Jewelry)
- Seen Global (Accessories from around the globe)
- Peace of Mine, Specialties (Organic Handcrafted Artisan Soap)
- A Farmer's Daughter (Fresh Local Produce)
- Sweet Tea Factory (Specialty loose & ready to drink tea)
- Sugar Shack (Fresh Salad, Sandwiches, Brunch Bread & More)
COMING SOON: "ART MARKET"
The "Art Market" will be a night market featuring fresh, young and emerging artists. Stay tuned for more details!
Frequently Asked Questions
The first permanent food truck site in Atlanta offering food trucks to the community and visitors for lunch and dinner! There will also be a weekend farmers market, live music and artist farm!
1850 Howell Mill Road. The property is the northeast quadrant of I-75 and Howell Mill Road. Please see the contact us page for a map.
Click here for more FAQs